A pair of large cone-shaped copper pendants, inside white lacquered.
Manufactured by Louis Poulsen in 1959.
Provenance: Møllevangs church in Aarhus.
Møllevangs church designed by C. F. Moller's office in Aarhus and inaugurated d. June 21, 1959. The office was also responsible for all the interior down to the finest detail. The lamps were designed by Christian F. Møller himself and only made in 14 copies by Louis Poulsen, they have not been in production since then.